Sharon P. Lettick
- Personal Injury-Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate
Sharon Lettick enjoys practicing Personal Injury law. She says getting to know her clients and help them through traumatic times is very fulfilling.
Attorney Lettick first became interested in Personal Injury law at age 16 when she was the victim of a serious car accident and received little compensation. She strives to get the best possible settlements for her clients.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1991
- Charter Oak College, Hartford, Connecticut
- Connecticut, 1991
- Connecticut Bar Association, Present
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers, Present
Current Employment Position
- Partner, 1991